Saturday, January 12, 2019

Resentment in I and I

"Tai chi chuan"  Reflexion 17 Watercolor by Mariam Martinet aka Angel's Hair
Copyright 
© 2015 all rights reserved
The time of my life is I in this day and the next as well.
Love of all things has shown me what true life is all about.
Its next step is light and I in life and sorrow of my life of love and I in I and I.
It commands I and I to be faithful in I and I in love of the beloved
and to know that life and light are its command of love and I 
in resentment of light and I in this day and the next as well.
If light is I and I in this day, love is light and I in the next,
and since I and I is light of love, I and I is I and I in love of the beloved,
the overcoming of the resentment in I will be the right thing to do in time of my life.
The beloved is my master of love and light, and light its command of I and I
In love I rest for the eternity of my life in light and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment