Saturday, January 12, 2019

For my sufi friend

"Desert"  Reflexion 17- Watercolor by Mariam Martinet aka Angel's Hair
Copyright 
© 2015 all rights reserved

Quietness is I in this day.
Greatness is I and I for I is the beloved in action.
The water of my life has taken back its power of love and light.
Greatness of love through peace.
Greatness and reconciliation of I and I for the love of my life.
Peace.
Contemplation, action of love and light,
Love is the key to my light.
Love.
The smallest and the greatest in I,
Light is the reward to my life.
Danse of infinity, eternity of I,
I love you my Sufi friend.
I in I, for the accomplishment of love through peace,
In the name of the beloved and the love of all things,
For love is the master of my soul and light its command,
In love I rest, this day and everyday of my life 
For the eternity of I and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment