Saturday, January 12, 2019

Duty of life

Tai chi chuan"  Reflexion 14 Watercolor by Mariam Martinet aka Angel's Hair
Copyright 
© 2015 all rights reserved
The love of my life is I in this day,
knowing that I have love as my master and light as its command,
It knows then that I in love of my life is I in courage and resentment of treason
for evil has walked the path of goodness,
and light is my master of light, love and resentment of dirt in I and I.
The sacred has been profaned by dirty hearts,
love has seen my life and love changed to a life of dirt and evil.
If love is the highest in I and I,
It commands me light and peace in my life of light and sorrow,
For the beloved is the master of my soul, and light its command.
Duty of my life commands me no action for love is in command.
Humble I stay in the face of my creator, 
life will accomplish its duty of life and light on my soul in pain and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment