Monday, June 4, 2018

Moi reine d’Espagne



I Queen of Spain

( Text in english and french)






Je prends un moment aujourd’hui pour prendre soin de L’Espagne. J’y reviendrais peu a peu au fil des jours.

I take a moment today to take care of Spain. I will get back to it step by step in the next days.






Ma nièce Luna règnera sur l’Andalousie et Estrémadure, et mon neveu Nilo sur le Pays basque, Rioja, Cantabrie en plus du royaume de Navarre qu’il héritera de son père. Castille-la Manche et Murcie reviendront à Quentin mon fils, Tandis que Castille Léon et La Galicie reviendront a Raphael mon autre fils. Les Baléares à l’exception d’Ibiza resteront attachées au royaume d’Aragon qui appartient à François. Mon fils ainé aura les Asturies et Madrid et heritera de l'Espagne après moi, et respectera ce découpage.

My niece Luna will reign on Andalusia and Estremadura, and my nephew Nilo on the Basque country, Rioja and Cantabria in addition to the Kingdom of Navarre that he will inherit from his father.
Castile La Mancha aand Murcia will Go to My son Quentin, while Castile Leon and Galicia will go to Raphael my other son. The Baleares, except for Ibiza will stay attached to the kingdom of Aragon which belongs to Francois. My elder son will have Madrid ans the Asturies and will inherit from Spain after me, and will respect that map.








No comments:

Post a Comment